The Lao Association of Ontario was incorporated in 1980 as a non-profit and charitable organization.
- To provide support and services to Laotian community in Ontario.
- To facilitate access to appropriate programs and services for our community members.
- To assist our members to successfully integrate into Canadian Society.
- To share and exchange information among our communities and other communities.
- To preserve and promote our rich customs and heritage
- To provide services and programs to support our members with settlement and adaptation to help them successfully integrate and participate in Canadian society.
- To preserve and share our rich heritage and culture.
- To promote our mutual understanding and racial harmony with other communities.
Lao Association of Ontario is a proud member of
- Canadian Multiculturalism Council (CMC).
- Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI)
- Laotian Federation of Canada